Aminas Karavane Oriental & Central Asian Dance Festival 2023
icon-calendar Samstag, 17. Juni 2023
icon-clock 19:45 - 22:30
icon-location Reformiertes Kirchgemeindehaus, Grampenweg 5 In Google Maps öffnen.
Amina’s Karavane Cultural Dance Festival, Saturday 17th June 2023
Oriental Dance & Central Asian Folklore from the ancient Silk Road in Bülach, Switzerland
- Apero from 18:30
- Dance show from 19:45 to 22:30
Our show offers a stage to many talented dance artists, both local and international, uniting people by representing different cultures with their dance choreographies and enchanting the audience with a colorful & spicy mix of stage performances from all over the globe!
- 25CHF online pre sale through Eventfrog
- 29CHF at the "box office" on the evening of the show
Our very Special Guests:
- Alex Delora is an international performer and choreographer from Ukraine. Alex is internationally known for her unique style and skills, especially when it comes to dance compositions and special techniques. She is an acclaimed teacher welcomed at many festivals all around the world. Alex has been sharing her breathtaking performances in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, China, Russia, Belorussia & many more! And it is our absolute pleasure to finally welcome her in Switzerland for the first time at our Aminas Karavane event!
- Kremushka is an award-winning teacher of tribal fusion dance and creative choreographer. Kremushka first rose to fame in her native country, Russia, but then took the world by storm by becoming an internet sensation, after one of her dance performances was reposted by Rachel Fisher, a popular tribal fusion blogger. The video quickly garnered millions of views and continues to generate interest and admiration around the world. When she was pursuing a cultural science degree at St. Petersburg University of Culture and Arts, Kremushka focused on scientific understanding, description, analysis and prediction of cultures. At the same time, she specialized in dance education, choreography, and dance troupe leadership – skills and knowhow that she has extensively applied in her teaching career spanning 14 years. The last 7 years she spent teaching at one of the best dancing schools in Moscow and even won national “Teacher of the Year” award four times in Russia. We are thrilled to have Kremushka as special guest!
Our host Amina Laforce is an Oriental dance teacher and passionate proponent of the colorful Uyghur folk dance from the ancient silk road regions declared as World Cultural Heritage by the UNESCO. Amina originally is an Uyghur dance performer from the ancient city of Kashkar, located in the Northwest of China on the former Silk Road. After completing her first studies in dance education at the Kashgar School of Arts, she moved to the busy cities of Shanghai & Hangzhou where she spent more than 15 years working as professional dance artist for different theaters and official TV stations in Hangzhou & Beijing. After winning first place at the second national bellydance competition in Beijing in 2007 and subsequently receiving the official licence as senior dancing instructor, she founded her own dancing school which was inaugurated in 2011. In 2015 she left everything behind and moved to Switzerland, where since 2018 she has been organizing her cultural exchange event focused on Oriental & Uyghur dance. Since 2019 Amina is also a member of the International Dance Council (CID) from UNESCO, an international non-profit organization for all forms of dance. Her membership distinguishes her as one of the leading professionals in her field on an international level.
Detailed program coming soon!
For more information:
- E-Mail: LaForce.amina[at]gmail.com
- Facebook: Amina Laforce
- Instagram: @aminas_karavane